We provide an ongoing advisory role, while offering educational and socio-economic support.
To provide a self-governing professional organization for the professional development and socio-economic wellbeing of all registered nurses, midwives and nursing assistants in the Tri-island State.
To ensure members provide high quality nursing care to health care consumers, to promote positive work environments, and protect and defend members rights, lobby health policy for advancement of nursing personnel and provision of safe health care delivery systems thereby ensuring protection of members and the health care consumers.
To be a dynamic, visible and viable organization where members are committed to high standards of nursing and midwifery practices in Grenada.
Become a Member
- Advocacy voice on all matters
- Right to vote
- Right to serve on a committee
- Candidate in election
- Continuing education
- Socialization with colleagues
- Opportunity to attend local, regional and international conferences
- Network with nurses globally
- Professional, legal, counseling services – career guidance
- Financial assistance based on a case by case basis
- Award to members children successful in the CPEA exams
- Burial with association rights
- Death benefit
and much more
We are located in the Public Workers Union building in Tanteen, St. George.